- The impact of the UK Government's Mini Budget on international businesses
- Tax Alert - New transfer pricing documentation requirements in UK
- Biden paves way for higher UK taxes
- Biden Presidency good for UK tech companies
- Top 10 tax planning tips for companies
- Increasing the flow of funds into the US Treasury without increasing taxes?
- G7 tax deal analysis
- Notification of the uncertain tax treatment by large businesses
- Revisiting the Corporate Criminal Offences legislation
- Self's Assessment: Signs of a ceasefire in the digital trade war
- UK shareholders to continue to qualify for taxation treaty benefits with US
- US calls for global minimum tax can start at home
- UK Mid-Market M&A: Top 10 tax issues for US buyers
- Brexit Industry Benchmark report
- The EU's e-commerce package and its impact on the UK
- Globally Remote Working – work from anywhere
- Globally Remote Working - The new global landscape
- Employment status
- International working, the EEA and social security (A1) arrangements during the Covid pandemic
- Impact of changes to the IR35 legislation on the private sector
- People Services
- Top tips to adapt your people strategy in a downturn
- Webinar: Employment Tax update
Establishing a Business in the UK Guide
The UK continues to break records for attracting foreign direct investment and remains a key jurisdiction for groups expanding internationally.
The Government has a strong desire to uphold this rich history and is committed to making the UK the best place in the world for international investors. This is supported by the ongoing reform of the UK tax regime and the launch of new initiatives. These initiatives include the ‘Office for Investment’ that will provide dedicated support to inward investment projects and a “10 point plan” for the UK to be a leader in green and sustainable technologies and finance.
We have developed this guide to provide practical information on the UK tax and accounting implications of setting up and running a UK business.
We hope you've found the information and resources on this page useful.
If you would like to discuss your specific circumstances and how we can help your business expand globally, please fill out this form and one of our team will get in touch with you.